Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The New year so far!!

The year so far is good and promising the best, am still stick to my resolutions and focused, the student ministry is exciting and I enjoy every day that passes as if if it was my last day on plannet. I desire to grow in the Knowldge of his word every day and I feel empty of Him every day. I long to see my 'bucket' full of Him. Stavanger is now like my home town Ibanda, I have friends who are concerned with what is going on in my life and this has kept me Focused even when it has been Cold I have found warmth in them andencouragement in the Lord.
Working among the students I now feel is the best that one can offer to the nation.
One student transformed is a nation transformed. This is my passion that keeps me going even when the odds show up,I rejoice and glory in the hope that one student will be transformed.. I am now in the school of Leviticus, and happy about what am learning there,the school has helped me understand why christ came, poor Aaron and his Sons they paid a big price for the nation of Israel.
Every time I feel slackness in doing Gods work I will always think of Aaron and his sons who offered sacrifices in Gods presence Morning evening everyday yet without getting tired. Am still pressing on to this year like Paul,pressing on to the Goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment