Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stavanger Nostalagia

Having stayed in stavanger for these six months, it has become part of me. I have been involved in many things but mainly working with students at St.Olav,Hinna Skole, Kongsgård, st. svithun, University of Stavanger. I have also worked with the church youth Groups like Hillchill, and Fredheim.In all these I have been able to meet young people whose desire to know more about God has really impacted my life and created a hunger in me as well to love Him more and make Him Known.
But now the six months are over and I have to leave stavanger, oh I thouhgt about this company of friends that had become part of me, most of them it was now the time that i was begining to know them better and they were begining to open up and share their lives with me,to some they had began to share their free time with me and this is something am going to miss,others were begining to understand why I did all the things that I did with them, I mean the non Christians.. so leaving Stavanger at this point of time is a thing that if I had a choice i would not do!
But the fact that its our God who sets times and seasons, I embrace it as another season!...to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment