Monday, January 11, 2010

Crossing The Culture,

I was from work very tired and reaching home I found Finn my collegue in the aprtment at home,Realising i was abit hungry he offered me slimps! aaha i laughed at him because i vowed to him that i will never eat slimps,and just as he can not eat grasshopper! He then sugguested that we cook a meal together and he said he had whale meat. I have never eaten whale meat before so i was curious to taste it.
off we go we prepared it,in a soup and served it with bread.
Ahaa, it look delious in my eyes so i filled my bowl, i took aspoon and i chewed the piece of a whale!!! my face turned and Finn asked whether I liked food. Because am an African, polite and never offending i Replied that i liked the food but I wasn't!
Testing slimps would be better than eating a whale meat I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment