Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Skieing Experience

It was on 15th Jan and we travelled to the south to a place called Lilleland, I had always had about skieing, this time I was looking forward to an experience.
Where we wewe to skie,it was a mountain and snowing,the day after we travelled to Sinness,which is about two lilland.I had always heard a phrase that Norwegians are born with skies on their feet. So I proved this when they told me to put on my skies, for it was time to skie. It was hard for me to do til someone well wisher assisted me. They asked me whether i wanted to go for cross country skieing or downhill but i didnt know the difference, i was their to follow they majority. so we went for cross country. it was easy at first on a flat scape until when we got to gentlesloping and climbing scapes that skieing became what it is. After about 3 hours of skieing, i still needed more one more hour to skie.
To cut the story short, i fall on slopes as i couldnot maintain the balance, the hills were hard to climb with skies on my feet!!
I strained my leg and for about a week i had to give up puting on shoes( in winter!) but those who asked me how was skieing i always said it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment